“On the road again” serving our local communities at our Rabies clinics. (Dr. Gensel & Chuck, an EVH client and supporter from Fayetteville.
“Don’t Forget 2019’s upcoming $6 Rabies Clinics”
hosted by Dr. Gensel, and Elizabethtown Veterinary Hospital
- Supporter of “Paw Prints” magazine.
- Low Income Spay and Neuter Program,
- DJT Grant Program with Columbus County,
- School and Community Education Programs
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Bladen County Health Board
- TNR Project for felines
- Educational Articles
- Pet Project School Speaker
- H.C.A. Booster Club Sponsor
- Eagle’s Den Rescue
- E.V.H. Sponsors Rec. Ball Leagues
- Member of Our Lady of the Snows Church
Happy 6TH Anniversary to Our Spay & Neuter Clinic
Brought to the community by A Shelter Friend & Dr. Gensel, together with numerous volunteers, they have spayed & neutered over 2000 pets.
Volunteers left to right: Kyra-Harrell’s Christian Academy, Michellie-Hospital Manager, Betina our summer intern, & Ms. Valerie
EVH fellowship ride